Are you looking to drive a different car each year, or simply change it up every few months?
You can select a car valued within $6,000 of yours. DriveOn accepts certain makes and models valued between $20,000-$80,000 with fewer than 100,000 miles and less than 7 years old.
Our proprietary algorithm ensures your car is not taken until you find the one you want.
- Sign up and post your car in 5 minutes. Your car won’t be taken until you select a car to take.
- Provide us up to 5 cars that you would like to take. If one is immediately available, you can take it.
- The algorithm will start a chain to connect people with cars from their list.
- Once that chain is complete then all cars are released. This usually takes 5-10 days.
- Once a car is found for you, you'll have 24 hours to decide if you want to take it.
- This ensures that your car is not taken until you find the right one!
Why do we ask that you sign up before selecting a car?
- All users are screened through advanced identity verification, background checks and MVRs to ensure they are a safe fit for our community.
- Once added, all cars are instantly valued so that we and you know which cars you can choose.
All DriveOn customers are insured through the same top rated A++ insurance company on our $1M policy. This ensures complete protection in the event of a claim. You'll be covered for liability and physical damage as outlined in our Terms of Service. We’ll handle the application.
Insurance is included at no additional charge with your DriveOn service! Learn more about how the insurance works.
Inspections & Maintenance
Your car will also receive an inspection after each driver. This creates an ongoing report card of your car's condition. That way, if something is wrong, we know whether it's normal wear and tear or excessive.
You continue to cover the regularly-scheduled maintenance on the car you own as you normally would (ex: paying for oil changes, tires, filters, scheduled service intervals). If the car you own needs a repair due to an issue caused by the driver then he/she will be responsible for that repair.
trust + safety
All users are strictly screened and go through the same ID verification, driving history and background checks in order to be approved to join the network so that you have piece of mind knowing your car is in good hands.
We’re here to help with any disputes or questions. DriveOn has your back.
Expectations and rules are set to keep your car in great shape. And since everyone has a car in the network, they're incentivized to treat the car they take just like it's the car they own.